Your contributions make our weekly broadcast of Between The Lines possible, on the air over 50+ radio stations across the U.S., Australia and on the Internet.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation with a check payable to
Squeaky Wheel Productions
P.O. Box 110176
Trumbull, CT 06611
Squeaky Wheel Productions is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
We continue to believe that as corporate news organizations marginalize or censor the views of progressive activists, grassroots media projects like Between The Lines, featuring dissenting points of view that challenge the status quo, become an increasingly important element for the restoration of our democracy and the struggle for peace and social justice. Your active support of Between The Lines allows us to reach more listeners who are hungry for in depth, timely progressive analysis.
As our radio program and website moves towards new phases of development, we are looking for several reliable volunteers to assist us in the following areas.
Transcribing one or more of Between The Lines’ program interviews weekly
- Assist with distributing audio to other aggregator sites
- Maintain web archives, broadcast schedule of radio stations
- Coordinate, write and distribute content to BTL’s social media network
Assist in planning and coordinating events, general fundraising and researching foundations to fund special projects for BTL.
We’re looking for volunteers who have knowledge and/or skill in the areas specified above.
Between The Lines is produced by an all-volunteer staff and there is no compensation being offered for the work described above.
If you are interested in volunteering, please send us at an email at via our website’s email form, with the following:
- Skills/experience relevant to the tasks you wish to volunteer for
- Specify the number of hours each week you can volunteer
- Days of week and time of day you are available to work on various tasks
- Your email address and phone numbers where we can contact you
- Send us URLs as appropriate to share examples of web work you’ve done.