Here at Between The Lines, we take hope from the work of social justice activists, journalists and scholars, featured on our program who have unbending faith in human potential to create a more just, peaceful and sustainable world.
Our most recent online community forum on the Israel-Gaza Crisis, “Stop the Slaughter!” with Anat Biletski, Quinnipiac University professor and Tel Aviv University professor emeritus and Michel Moushabeck, award-winning writer, editor and publisher of Palestinian descent and founder of Interlink Publishing can be viewed here.
If you value what we do, please donate.
Listen to the full show here
Subscribe to our Email List
Recently on Between the Lines
Stop the Slaughter!
A community forum on the Israel-Gaza Crisis,
from Between The Lines Radio Newsmagazine
PANEL INTRODUCTION Scott Harris, Between The Lines executive producer
Greetings and commentary on the Israel-Gaza Crisis:
- Anat Biletski, Albert Schweitzer professor of philosophy at Quinnipiac University, retired professor of philosophy at Tel Aviv University and former board chair of the Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem
- Michel Moushabeck, a writer, editor, publisher, and musician of Palestinian descent, and the founder of Interlink Publishing. He is recipient of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee’s Alex Odeh Award
Please support Between The Lines, if you haven’t already done so:
- Make a cell phone donation to Between The Lines by texting GIVETOBTL to 44-321.
- Make a recurring donation via our home page at BTLonline.org
- Volunteer your time or expertise. We’re an all-volunteer group always looking for an extra hand or brain power
- Subscribe to our podcast and/or weekly summary
- Follow us on Facebook at BetweenTheLinesRadioNewsmagazi
ne or on X (formerly Twitter) at BTLRadioNews
Thank you for viewing!!
Our thanks to
Video Production: Proudeye Media
Board members and volunteers: Richard Hill, Melinda Tuhus, Hazel Kahan, Anna Manzo, Bob Nixon and Jeff Yates.
Contact us at email@example.com